Scrambled Egg/Egg Bhurji
This is very simple yet satisfying side dish with eggs we have ever prepared. My husband always want to fix this side this whenever i will say we are going to have egg bhurji for dinner or breakfast and honestly he prepares the best I have tasted so far. This is perfect with bread slices or indian bread/roti as side dish. So, here goes the recipe for the same:
- 4 extra-large eggs
- 1 small white onion
- 3 green chillies
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Beat the eggs lightly in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium high heat and add onion, green chillies and turmeric powder and cook until onions are translucent.
- Add beaten egg mixture to the pan and salt to taste and stir continuously.
- Cook until the eggs is completely cooked.
- Serve hot with bread/roti as side dish.