Aloo, Gobi, Gajar aur Matar ki sabzi
I like to mix different kinds of veggies and make curry out of it. Here I am using potatoes, carrots, cauliflower and peas to make this dish. This is perfect with hot roti’s. Just try this you will know what I am talking out.
- 1 small cauliflower, cut the florets
- 1 small carrots, diced
- 1 medium-sized potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3-4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/3 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoon oil
- salt to taste
- Carefully remove the florets from the cauliflower, wash and drain the same and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium high heat, add cumin seeds and let it get brown.
- Add garlic, ginger, red chilli flakes followed by onions and cook until onions are slightly brown in color.
- Add crushed tomatoes, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, salt to taste and cook until the oil separates.
- Add potatoes, cauliflower, carrots, peas and salt the veggies and mix well.
- Cover the lid and cook until the vegetables are tender. Stir in between so that it does not burn from the bottom.
- Serve warm with hot rotis, paratha’s.