Sandwiches are one of my go to meal when I am running out of time for lunch or dinner. This time I am sharing a recipe for egg salad sandwich which is quite easy to make. An easy egg salad sandwich means very less of ingredients and not too much of chopping. The most important part in this sandwich is Mayonnaise.
We used to get this sandwich from Starbucks for lunch sometimes. But after having it for a couple of times I have decided to give this a try at home and believe me it is the best even better than the Starbucks one. So, what are you thinking go ahead and try this for your lunch today…will you?
- 4 hard boiled egg, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 4 slices Rye bread
- lettuce leaves and spinach leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, mash eggs with a fork roughly.
- Mix together the rest of the ingredients with the egg mixture.
- Layer the mixture on bread slices and serve cold or at room temperature.