I love chocolate chip cookies! Who doesn’t, correct? I mean I have never met anyone who does not love chocolate chip cookies. In my house a big jar is always filled with some kind of cookies. Hubby also needs cookies with his tea every morning. Even my little one loves these cookies with milk which is the best part. Ever since I’m baking things at home I don’t feel like getting the store brought cookies. I think this is the disadvantage when you able to cook something.
I baked these cookies over the weekend and the cookies came out so moist inside, chewy but little crisp on outside and packed with chocolatey goodness.What I love about these cookies are they stay fresh and moist for a week in air tight container but they never last that long. This recipe is definitely a keeper in my house!! Its easy and very simple to execute. so, when ever you feel like making some cookies, try out this recipe.
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups good semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda, set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, Mix the butter with both sugars; beat on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Reduce speed to low; add in the egg one at a time and vanilla and mix until well blended and smooth.
- Add dry ingredients and beat at low-speed until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop heaping tablespoon-size balls of dough about 2 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Repeat to complete the rest of the dough.
- Bake until cookies are golden brown about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and let cool on baking sheet for 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely. Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week. Enjoy!!